Join us on February 12, 2019 in Tampa, FL for the Citect 2016 Configuration training course.
This is a 4-day instructor led class to help the student gain insight into Citect SCADA 2016 features and functionalities for your project design and become familiar with integrated engineering interface called Citect Studio
In this course you will learn how to design a project from start to finish and configure various features, including equipment hierarchy. This course includes hands-on practice with core plant operations like visualization, alarming, trending, security, reporting and ISA-95 equipment hierarchies.
- People who want to become familiar with Citect SCADA project development techniques
- Citect SCADA users, including engineering staff, maintenance staff and plant supervisors
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed Citect SCADA systems
- Managers who want more than a basic understanding of Citect SCADA
- Citect SCADA System Integrators and Designers