Join us on February 28, 2019 in Richmond, VA for the Wonderware Historian Client training course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Retrieve Wonderware Historian data with the help of Wonderware Historian Client
- Use the data in its appropriate context, including historical and real-time trend manipulation, and production-related reporting within Microsoft Excel and Word
The prerequisites for this course are:
- Knowledge of InTouch
- Knowledge of Wonderware Historian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in manufacturing industry
Ideal for anyone responsible for development and maintenance of Wonderware technology including all aspects of internal and external data communications to InTouch, Application Server and Historian.