Join us on November 19, 2019 in Richmond, VA for the Advanced Application Server Development training course.
The student will leave this course with enhanced skills enabling them to better plan and prepare to meet rigorous plant floor data management requirements, extend the system to integrate to various external manufacturing systems, manage database integrations, and advanced system health best practices.
This is truly an advanced learning experience and we want to ensure your preparedness and ask that you have:
- System Platform – Application Server Training
- Multi-Project/Year Development Experience with Application Server
- Experience with Application Server Scripting environment
- Understanding of core programming constructs such as IF…THEN, FOR…NEXT
- Basic understanding of Microsoft .Net and SQL queries is a big plus
- Experience with InTouch and ArchestrA Graphics Development in the IDE a plus