Join us on August 25, 2020 in Augusta, GA for the Application Server 2017 training course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new application
- Model the plant floor
- Employ rapid prototyping using a data simulator
- Acquire data from field devices
- Configure data communication redundancy
- Work with alarm and history configurations in an application
- Maintain application functionality using import and export
- Define the security model for the application
- Implement .NET Scripting to enhance application functionality
- Back up and restore an application
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- Industrial automation software concepts
Individuals who need to configure or modify Application Server applications.